- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Oil
- 3 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 5 cups Flour
- 5 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 teaspoons Salt
- 1 quart Buttermilk
- 1(15-ounce)box Raisin Bran or Bran Flakes
- Mix the oil and sugar completely.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients alternately with the buttermilk.
- Blend in the cereal.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
- To Bake: Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More