- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Oil
- 3 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 5 cups Flour
- 5 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 teaspoons Salt
- 1 quart Buttermilk
- 1(15-ounce)box Raisin Bran or Bran Flakes
- Mix the oil and sugar completely.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients alternately with the buttermilk.
- Blend in the cereal.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
- To Bake: Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More