- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 to 1 whole stick of butter
- 1 c. unexpired self-rising flour, or add 1 tbsp. of unexpired baking
- powder to 1 c. unexpired regular flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 large can (or 2 15-oz. cans) peaches
- Melt the butter in a 2-qt. casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, milk and sugar.
- Pour mixture slowly on top of butter. Carefully dip out peaches and juice from can and carefully place on top of the flour mixture.
- Bake at 350 to 375 degrees F until brown on top.
NotesFresh flour is a must for this to make it's own crust
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More