- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups malted milk balls
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 frozen rectangular ice-cream sandwiches
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed, if desired
- Place malted milk balls in a plastic bag.
- Tap with rolling pin or meat mallet until coarsely crushed.
- Reserve 1/3 cup.
- Mix remaining crushed malted milk balls with whipped topping.
- Arrange ice-cream sandwiches in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Spread whipped topping mixture over ice-cream sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crushed malted milk balls.
- Cover and freeze 2 or 3 hours, until firm.
- Serve with warmed fudge sauce.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More