- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups malted milk balls
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 frozen rectangular ice-cream sandwiches
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed, if desired
- Place malted milk balls in a plastic bag.
- Tap with rolling pin or meat mallet until coarsely crushed.
- Reserve 1/3 cup.
- Mix remaining crushed malted milk balls with whipped topping.
- Arrange ice-cream sandwiches in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Spread whipped topping mixture over ice-cream sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crushed malted milk balls.
- Cover and freeze 2 or 3 hours, until firm.
- Serve with warmed fudge sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
Aunt Kiki’s Creamed Chicken and CornbreadSee More