- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- 4 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick oatmeal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Sift together the flour,baking soda,baking powder, salt and malted milk powder.
- Set aside.
- Beat together butter,sugars,and eggs until fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- This is going to be a stiff dough.
- Stir in oatmeal and chips; you'll have to mix by hand at this point.
- Put teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly brown.
NotesI use to make these alot when my daughter and her little friends were around all the time...they loved them. My hubby however doesn't like them and I don't need the extra calories, so they aren't made near as much. I need to give the recipe to my daughter, so she can make them for her children. They are good; give them a try. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More