- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 dozen
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI use to make these alot when my daughter and her little friends were around all the time...they loved them. My hubby however doesn't like them and I don't need the extra calories, so they aren't made near as much. I need to give the recipe to my daughter, so she can make them for her children. They are good; give them a try. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- 4 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick oatmeal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Sift together the flour,baking soda,baking powder, salt and malted milk powder.
- Set aside.
- Beat together butter,sugars,and eggs until fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- This is going to be a stiff dough.
- Stir in oatmeal and chips; you'll have to mix by hand at this point.
- Put teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly brown.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More