- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- 4 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick oatmeal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Sift together the flour,baking soda,baking powder, salt and malted milk powder.
- Set aside.
- Beat together butter,sugars,and eggs until fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- This is going to be a stiff dough.
- Stir in oatmeal and chips; you'll have to mix by hand at this point.
- Put teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly brown.
NotesI use to make these alot when my daughter and her little friends were around all the time...they loved them. My hubby however doesn't like them and I don't need the extra calories, so they aren't made near as much. I need to give the recipe to my daughter, so she can make them for her children. They are good; give them a try. :)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More