- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 45
- 2 bunches of cilantro
- 2 lemons
- 1 whole white onion
- 1 bunch of green onion
- 4 cans of petite diced tomatoes
- Seasoning Salt
- Garlic (2 diced)
- 2 Serrano chilies
- 1 can of diced green chilies
- Cut all the ingredients in small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir and start adding the seasoning salt, and squeeze lemons until it taste to your liking
NotesMy mother's salsa comes from 4 generations here in Phoenix AZ. It's the best salsa in town and when I make it for family, friends, & co-workers. I always think of my mom, who now has passed and all the joyful memories of my mom, grandmother, and great Nana.
It is very simple to make and I know you will enjoy it!
Submitted by: "Sara Mendivil"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More