- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 45
- 2 bunches of cilantro
- 2 lemons
- 1 whole white onion
- 1 bunch of green onion
- 4 cans of petite diced tomatoes
- Seasoning Salt
- Garlic (2 diced)
- 2 Serrano chilies
- 1 can of diced green chilies
- Cut all the ingredients in small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir and start adding the seasoning salt, and squeeze lemons until it taste to your liking
NotesMy mother's salsa comes from 4 generations here in Phoenix AZ. It's the best salsa in town and when I make it for family, friends, & co-workers. I always think of my mom, who now has passed and all the joyful memories of my mom, grandmother, and great Nana.
It is very simple to make and I know you will enjoy it!
Submitted by: "Sara Mendivil"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More