- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small pkg broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, grated (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sharp grated cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix all ingredients for sauce and mix with broccoli. Put cheese on top of broccoli/sauce combination. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More