- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small pkg broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, grated (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sharp grated cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix all ingredients for sauce and mix with broccoli. Put cheese on top of broccoli/sauce combination. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Italian Exchange
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More