- Cooking Time: 65 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 4 sticks softened butter, unsalted
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs, room temp
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, almond or lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan
- In large bowl, beat butter until creamy and smooth.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat until fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition
- Sift together flour and baking powder, add to butter mixture 1 cup at a time and alternate with the milk. Blend in the flavorings.
- Batter will be thick, spoon into pan. Bake 1 hour, 5 min or until inserted toothpick comes out clean
Notes2nd most requested cake for family gatherings is this moist, delicious, buttery cake! Topped with fresh strawberries or raspberries macerated with lemon juice and sugar give this cake it's over the top specialness.
Submitted by: "ANorris"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Babette's Test Kitchen
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More