- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package golden cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- For filling:
- For streusel filling, combine all ingredients and set aside. Blend glaze ingredients and set aside.
- For cake:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water, sugar and flour in a large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes with electric mixer. Pour 1/2 of batter into a greased 13 by 9-inch pan. Sprinkle streusel filling on top and swirl the filing. Spoon remaining batter evenly over filling. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes invert onto serving plate, cool completely.
- For glaze:
- Combine sugar, milk and lemon juice in bowl. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More