- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * ground beef
- * parmesan/romano blend cheese
- * bread crumbs
- * parsley flakes
- * black pepper
- * garlic salt or powder (if you use powder, Erin recommends also adding some salt)
- * eggs
- Mix by hand. Brown in canola or olive oil. You can add to sauce (where they'll continue cooking) or bake them in the oven, which is what I do.
- Next time I make them, I'm going to try them with a meatloaf mix, using a little pork and veal as well as beef. I also used freshly minced garlic when I made them.
- Add to a jarred sauce and serve with spaghetti or in hoagie rolls with a slice of provolone. Chopped & grilled onions and/or green peppers would also be good on the sandwiches
NotesMy friend Erin makes these free-form meatballs. There are no specific measurements. She says you "add ingredients until it feels & smells right."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More