- Cooking Time: 20Min
- Servings: 8 Sushi Rolls - 5 People
- Preparation Time: 30 Min
- Sushi Rice:
- 2 Cups Sushi Rice
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Can Crab Chunks
- 1 Can Boneless Skinless Salmon
- 1 Can Medium De-viened Shrimp
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Carrots
- Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp Mayo
- Cayenne Pepper & Franks Red Hot to taste
- Other Ingredients:
- Soya Sauce
- Sushi Nori
- Sushi Rice:
- Rinse Sushi Rice until water runs clear
- Put in large pot and fill with water till it is one inch above rice
- let rice soak for 30 Min
- Put rice on stove with lid on the pot on high heat for 20Min or until pot boils over
- While Rice is cooking make Vinegar Mixture, combine vinegar, sugar and salt cook on medium until all sugar and salt particles dissolve. remove from heat.
- Once rice is cooked pour vinegar mixture over rice and stir to combine, let cool about 10 min in the fridge.
- Start mixing and matchin your fillings and get rolling!
NotesThis Recipe was an experiment that resulted from an school assignment to cook a meal with your team members as a team building exercise.
Because we were not quite brave enough to try raw fish we opted for canned fish and smoked salmon.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
New England Pot RoastSee More