- Cooking Time: 20Min
- Servings: 8 Sushi Rolls - 5 People
- Preparation Time: 30 Min
- Sushi Rice:
- 2 Cups Sushi Rice
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Can Crab Chunks
- 1 Can Boneless Skinless Salmon
- 1 Can Medium De-viened Shrimp
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Carrots
- Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp Mayo
- Cayenne Pepper & Franks Red Hot to taste
- Other Ingredients:
- Soya Sauce
- Sushi Nori
- Sushi Rice:
- Rinse Sushi Rice until water runs clear
- Put in large pot and fill with water till it is one inch above rice
- let rice soak for 30 Min
- Put rice on stove with lid on the pot on high heat for 20Min or until pot boils over
- While Rice is cooking make Vinegar Mixture, combine vinegar, sugar and salt cook on medium until all sugar and salt particles dissolve. remove from heat.
- Once rice is cooked pour vinegar mixture over rice and stir to combine, let cool about 10 min in the fridge.
- Start mixing and matchin your fillings and get rolling!
NotesThis Recipe was an experiment that resulted from an school assignment to cook a meal with your team members as a team building exercise.
Because we were not quite brave enough to try raw fish we opted for canned fish and smoked salmon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More