- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken breast, split
- 2 Cups water
- 4 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- Boiling Water
- 3/4 lb. fresh bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 Cup green onions, slivered
- 2 Tbbls. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 Cup vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Simmer chicken in mixture of 2 Cups water and 1 Tbls. soy sauce in covered saucepan 15 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Meanwhile, pour boiling over bean sprouts. Drain; cool under cold water and drain thoroughly. Remove chicken and cool, (Refrigerate stock for another use, if desired.) Skin and bone chicken; shred meat with fingers into large bowl. Add bean sprouts, carrot, green onions and parsley. Blend vinegar, remaining 3 Tbls. soy sauce and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour over chicken and vegetables; toss to coat all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, just before serving toss ingredients.
NotesThis recipe can be found in the Kikkoman cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More