- Cooking Time: 15 to 18
- Servings: 36 to 48
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (8 ounces) can mandarin oranges, chopped and drained
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
- Whisk together flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture appears grainy but well-mixed. Add egg and orange marmalade, beating until smooth. Reduce mixer speed to low and add flour mixture and mandarin oranges. Mix only until combined. Do not overmix. Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill mixture for 30 to 60 minutes to firm up.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheets, placing cookies 1-1/2 inches apart. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until bottoms just begin to brown. Let rest on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before using a spatula to move them to racks. Cool to room temperature and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Growers' Giveback Potluck
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More