- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3 Drinks
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 oz. Can of Mandarin Oranges (do not discard the juice)
- 1/2 cup Vodka (which every prefer) My favorite is Grey Goose
- 1/4 cup Sweet and South Mix
- Martini Shaker
- In a cold shaker, add ice, Mandarin Juice, Vodka, and Sweet and Sour. Shake up for about 10 seconds. In the Martini Glasses divide the Oranges 3 ways. Add the Martini Mix (minus the ice) and serve.
- This is really good if the Vodka is cold.
- You can also add a splash of Peach Scnapps.
NotesMy cousin came up with Martini and it delish!! We enjoyed it on Super Bowl Sunday and will be enjoying it on further days to come!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Italy or Bust
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More