- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3 Drinks
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 oz. Can of Mandarin Oranges (do not discard the juice)
- 1/2 cup Vodka (which every prefer) My favorite is Grey Goose
- 1/4 cup Sweet and South Mix
- Martini Shaker
- In a cold shaker, add ice, Mandarin Juice, Vodka, and Sweet and Sour. Shake up for about 10 seconds. In the Martini Glasses divide the Oranges 3 ways. Add the Martini Mix (minus the ice) and serve.
- This is really good if the Vodka is cold.
- You can also add a splash of Peach Scnapps.
NotesMy cousin came up with Martini and it delish!! We enjoyed it on Super Bowl Sunday and will be enjoying it on further days to come!