- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 8-12 Slices
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis recipe was inspired by the traditional Dassant Louisiana Banana Bread. We decided to add a twist with some Mango. De-lish!
- o Full box Dassant Louisiana Banana Bread
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1/2 cup melted butter
- o 1/3 cup milk
- o 1 mashed banana
- o 2 ripe mangos (chopped coarsely)
- o 1/3 cup raisins
- o 1/3 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease standard 9x5 pan with cooking spray or butter. Combine eggs, butter, milk, bananas, mangos, raisins, and walnuts (optional). Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth and well blended. Pour batter into pan and spread, filling corners and leveling top.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes. Cool on wire rack 30 to 40 minutes before slicing.