- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2-1/2 cups (about 3 large) mango's, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 tub cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients. Mix well. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs with the oil and add to the flour mixture. Stir in the mangos, lemon juice, vanilla and raisins.
- Turn into 2 greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pans. (I used 9x9 square pan)
- Bake at 350-degrees (325-degrees for glass pans) for one hour or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- I cut it into three layers horizontally and frosted with cream cheese frosting. Terrific.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More