- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2-1/2 cups (about 3 large) mango's, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 tub cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients. Mix well. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs with the oil and add to the flour mixture. Stir in the mangos, lemon juice, vanilla and raisins.
- Turn into 2 greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pans. (I used 9x9 square pan)
- Bake at 350-degrees (325-degrees for glass pans) for one hour or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- I cut it into three layers horizontally and frosted with cream cheese frosting. Terrific.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More