- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. frozen mango, diced (3 cups) - You can buy this at Trader Joe's.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup oatmeal, processed to a powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 egg white
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss mango, 1 tablespoon sugar, cornstarch, lime juice, and salt together for filling; set aside.
- Combine oats, 1/4 cup sugar, flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add the almonds and extract, and blend to break up the nuts slightly.
- Whisk the egg white and add it to the oat mixture, using a fork to blend.
- Divide the mango mixture among four ovenproof cups or ramekins.
- Sprinkle each with some of the berries and top with oat mixture.
- Bake on baking sheet for 40-45 minutes until topping is golden and fruit is bubbly.
- Cool slightly before serving.
NotesMy cousin Rosalie gave me this recipe.
Note: You can use any combination of fruit and berries. Plums and peaches are a great combination.usin Rosalie gave me this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More