- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. frozen mango, diced (3 cups) - You can buy this at Trader Joe's.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup oatmeal, processed to a powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 egg white
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss mango, 1 tablespoon sugar, cornstarch, lime juice, and salt together for filling; set aside.
- Combine oats, 1/4 cup sugar, flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add the almonds and extract, and blend to break up the nuts slightly.
- Whisk the egg white and add it to the oat mixture, using a fork to blend.
- Divide the mango mixture among four ovenproof cups or ramekins.
- Sprinkle each with some of the berries and top with oat mixture.
- Bake on baking sheet for 40-45 minutes until topping is golden and fruit is bubbly.
- Cool slightly before serving.
NotesMy cousin Rosalie gave me this recipe.
Note: You can use any combination of fruit and berries. Plums and peaches are a great combination.usin Rosalie gave me this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More