- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mango Puree:
- 2 Ripe Mangoes
- Mango Ice Cream:
- 6 Tablespoons mango puree; above
- 1/2 Cup half and half
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 1/4 Cups heavy whipping cream
- To prepare puree, peel and seed the mangoes; cut into cubes and puree in blender or food processor.
- To prepare ice cream, in a small saucepan, stir together the half and half and sugar over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time to the half and half mixture to form a custard stirring constantly so the eggs do not curdle. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the heavy cream and mango puree.
- Freeze in an ice cream machine according to the directions for your machine.
- Serve with Maadamia Nut Cookies, posted separately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More