- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mango Puree:
- 2 Ripe Mangoes
- Mango Ice Cream:
- 6 Tablespoons mango puree; above
- 1/2 Cup half and half
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 1/4 Cups heavy whipping cream
- To prepare puree, peel and seed the mangoes; cut into cubes and puree in blender or food processor.
- To prepare ice cream, in a small saucepan, stir together the half and half and sugar over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time to the half and half mixture to form a custard stirring constantly so the eggs do not curdle. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the heavy cream and mango puree.
- Freeze in an ice cream machine according to the directions for your machine.
- Serve with Maadamia Nut Cookies, posted separately.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Adventures in Cooking
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More