- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 mango
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more, if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1 cup very cold water
- Cut the mango up into small pieces. Blend.
- Add the milk, yoghurt, water and sugar. Blend it all for 2-3 minutes or until you see a white froth start to form on top.
- Serve chilled (you can add crushed ice, if needed)
- Makes 2 glasses. Wonderful for a hot day
NotesI love these when I get them at Indian restaurants, and when I looked online for a recipe, I found how very easy they are to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More