- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 mango
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more, if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1 cup very cold water
- Cut the mango up into small pieces. Blend.
- Add the milk, yoghurt, water and sugar. Blend it all for 2-3 minutes or until you see a white froth start to form on top.
- Serve chilled (you can add crushed ice, if needed)
- Makes 2 glasses. Wonderful for a hot day
NotesI love these when I get them at Indian restaurants, and when I looked online for a recipe, I found how very easy they are to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More