- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 mango
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more, if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1 cup very cold water
- Cut the mango up into small pieces. Blend.
- Add the milk, yoghurt, water and sugar. Blend it all for 2-3 minutes or until you see a white froth start to form on top.
- Serve chilled (you can add crushed ice, if needed)
- Makes 2 glasses. Wonderful for a hot day
NotesI love these when I get them at Indian restaurants, and when I looked online for a recipe, I found how very easy they are to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More