- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 average size mangos, or 1 large mango, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup low fat milk
- In a blender, combine mangoes, ricotta, sugar and lime juice.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water and let stand until gel-like in texture (about two minutes) then pour into blender.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil and pour into blender.
- Puree everything.
- Pour mousse into four eight ounce dishes and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for about two hours, until set.
- Do not leave in the freezer too long, though. I made that mistake and then had to thaw them out.
NotesMy husband loved this! It was really easy to make, too.
This recipe makes 4 servings, and if you are on Weight Watchers, the servings are four points each.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More