"Healthy 2-ingredient Mango Mousse"Serves 6 serving glasses | Prep Time 12 hours | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This two ingredient mousse is a perfect dessert for any occasion. People of all ages will love it! It's also made without any refined sugars.
Ingredients You'll Need
1,5 Cup Coconut Milk Cream (two 14 oz. cans full fat coconut milk)
1,5 Cup Mango Puree + a little bit more to top the mousse with (big ripe mango, or about three small mangos)
Optional: Coconut flakes, freeze dried fruit or finely chopped nuts for topping. Mint leaf for garnish.
1. Start preparing by refrigerating the coconut milk for at least 12 hours
2. Clean and peel the mango skin and remove the stone. Puree the mango skin in a blender.
3. Remove the coconut milk from the fridge and open the lids carefully- don't shake or turn the cans upside down.
4. Scoop out the thick cream part floating on top and place in a large bowl (you can save the remaining part for smoothies, rice etc.).
4. Using a hand whisk or electric mixer, beat the cream until soft peaks are formed.
5. Add the mango puree and gently fold in (be gentle, otherwise you'll lose the air pockets).
6. Add the mix to serving glasses or bowls. Then add one tablespoon of plain mango puree on top. Top with fresh berries, freeze dried fruit or finely chopped nuts. Garnish with a mint leaf.
Pairs Well With
Fresh berries, freeze dried fruit, coconout flakes, mint