- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 8
- Mango-Pineapple Chutney:
- 1 mango, remove skin and small dice
- 1 small pineapple, remove skin and small dice
- 1 red pepper, small dice
- 1 medium red onion, small dice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2T jalapeno, minced
- 2T of olive oil or canola oil
- Salt t.t.
- Pepper t.t.
- 1t red pepper flakes
- Pinch sugar
- Put everything in sauce pan, cook for 25 minutes on medium heat.
- Cook until thick.
- Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Put on top of Lobster rolls.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More