- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- 1 or 2 Ripe Mangos
- 1 Large can of diced pineapples (or 1 fresh pineapple)
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- Peel the mango and cut fruit into tiny cubes.
- Remove pineapples from can but do not discard pineapple juice.
- Cut pineapples into smaller cubes (same size as mango).
- Cut yellow, red, and orange peppers into smaller pieces (same size as pineapples and mangos).
- Dice ½ of a red onion into same size cubes as mangos, pineapples, and peppers.
- Combine all ingredients into glass or transparent plastic container.
- Toss ingredients lightly to mix and drizzle remaining pineapple juice onto the mixture (for a dryer mixture, use less pineapple juice).
- For an extra kick, season with cayenne pepper to taste.
- *For best flavor, serve with lime-flavored tortilla chips*
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More