- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- 1 or 2 Ripe Mangos
- 1 Large can of diced pineapples (or 1 fresh pineapple)
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- Peel the mango and cut fruit into tiny cubes.
- Remove pineapples from can but do not discard pineapple juice.
- Cut pineapples into smaller cubes (same size as mango).
- Cut yellow, red, and orange peppers into smaller pieces (same size as pineapples and mangos).
- Dice ½ of a red onion into same size cubes as mangos, pineapples, and peppers.
- Combine all ingredients into glass or transparent plastic container.
- Toss ingredients lightly to mix and drizzle remaining pineapple juice onto the mixture (for a dryer mixture, use less pineapple juice).
- For an extra kick, season with cayenne pepper to taste.
- *For best flavor, serve with lime-flavored tortilla chips*
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More