- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- 1 or 2 Ripe Mangos
- 1 Large can of diced pineapples (or 1 fresh pineapple)
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- Peel the mango and cut fruit into tiny cubes.
- Remove pineapples from can but do not discard pineapple juice.
- Cut pineapples into smaller cubes (same size as mango).
- Cut yellow, red, and orange peppers into smaller pieces (same size as pineapples and mangos).
- Dice ½ of a red onion into same size cubes as mangos, pineapples, and peppers.
- Combine all ingredients into glass or transparent plastic container.
- Toss ingredients lightly to mix and drizzle remaining pineapple juice onto the mixture (for a dryer mixture, use less pineapple juice).
- For an extra kick, season with cayenne pepper to taste.
- *For best flavor, serve with lime-flavored tortilla chips*
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
culinary karmaSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More