- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 scoops coconut sorbet or strawberry sorbet
- In a blender process the mango, pineapple juice, strawberries and coconut sorbet until smooth.
- Serve in a tall glass and garnish with strawberry
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More