- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups small diced mango
- 1 to 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar / spleda
- optional: (for thicker chutney)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and peppers. Saute for two minutes. Add the mango. Continue to saute for 2 minutes. Add the vinegar and the sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- If thicker chutney is desired, whisk the cornstarch with the water. Whisk until smooth. Stir the slurry into the mango mixture. Bring the mixture back to a boil. Continue to cook for2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delightful DessertsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More