- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 Cup diced celery
- 1/2 Cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 to 1 red or green chile, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 Teaspoon finely chopped mint leaves
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well. Chill until ready to serve. Can be made a day ahead and refrigerated.
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- COOK TIME 0 Min
- SERVINGS 4 to 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More