- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 Fire Roasted Jalapeño, chopped
- 2 Ripe Mangoes, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled & copped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- hold Jalapeno with tongs over gas burner till the skin chars, then rinse and scrub under cold water. remove seeds if you don't like it too hot.
- Mix first 6 together. Add lemon juice and salt to taste
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate till chilled
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- COOK TIME 5 Min
- SERVINGS 4
NotesGood as a topping on grilled meats or as a side dish with anything.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More