- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is my co-worker's signature dish that she brings to all our office pot lucks!
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- ½ garlic clove, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 T. red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- juice of 1 lime (used juice of ½ orange at party instead)
- 1-2 T. diced cilantro, leaves only
- ½ t. salt
- dash black pepper
- Mix all diced ingredients (minus cilantro).
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper and cilantro.
- Crush a small portion of salsa (2-3 T.) for smoother salsa.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. Good for 2-3 days