- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lime juiced, plus wedges for garnish
- 8 cups ice
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Put the mangoes and strawberries into a blender or food processor. Squeeze in the lime juice and puree.
- Crush ice in a food processor or blender until it is very fine, like snow. Pile the crushed ice into dessert dishes; pour the fruit puree over until you can't see any more white. Garnish with lime wedges and mint; serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More