- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lime juiced, plus wedges for garnish
- 8 cups ice
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Put the mangoes and strawberries into a blender or food processor. Squeeze in the lime juice and puree.
- Crush ice in a food processor or blender until it is very fine, like snow. Pile the crushed ice into dessert dishes; pour the fruit puree over until you can't see any more white. Garnish with lime wedges and mint; serve immediately.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More