- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mango slices, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn with peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sweet and spicy come together for this simple, fat-free salsa recipe that has only 90 calories per serving. The canned black beans provide an added boost of fiber and protein in this quick, easy dish!
- Preparation Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Combine beans, mango, corn, onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Stir in lime juice, garlic salt and cumin.
- Servings: 8
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 90; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0g; Sodium 340mg; Carbohydrate 20g; Fiber 3g; Protein 4g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Get Fit With Good Food!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More