- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mango slices, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn with peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sweet and spicy come together for this simple, fat-free salsa recipe that has only 90 calories per serving. The canned black beans provide an added boost of fiber and protein in this quick, easy dish!
- Preparation Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Combine beans, mango, corn, onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Stir in lime juice, garlic salt and cumin.
- Servings: 8
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 90; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0g; Sodium 340mg; Carbohydrate 20g; Fiber 3g; Protein 4g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Foodie BabySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More