- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Filling Ingredients:
- 2 cups (1 pint) frozen mango sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 (6-ounce) package (1 1/2 cups) fresh raspberries
- Topping Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup peeled chopped fresh mango
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 325 F. Combine all crust ingredients in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a ball.
- Press dough evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with floured fingers. Prick all over with fork. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set and edges are very lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Spread mango sorbet over cooled crust. Place raspberries in single layer over sorbet. Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Combine 3 tablespoons butter and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add powdered sugar; continue beating until well mixed.
- Increase speed to high; beat, gradually adding whipping cream, until stiff peaks form. Stir in fresh mango and vanilla.
- Spread evenly over raspberries. Freeze until firm (4 hours or overnight).
- Let dessert stand 20 to 30 minutes to soften before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More