MANGO AND RASPBERRY FROZEN DESSERT
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Filling Ingredients:
- 2 cups (1 pint) frozen mango sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 (6-ounce) package (1 1/2 cups) fresh raspberries
- Topping Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup peeled chopped fresh mango
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Heat oven to 325 F. Combine all crust ingredients in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a ball.
Press dough evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with floured fingers. Prick all over with fork. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set and edges are very lightly browned. Cool completely.
Spread mango sorbet over cooled crust. Place raspberries in single layer over sorbet. Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
Combine 3 tablespoons butter and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add powdered sugar; continue beating until well mixed.
Increase speed to high; beat, gradually adding whipping cream, until stiff peaks form. Stir in fresh mango and vanilla.
Spread evenly over raspberries. Freeze until firm (4 hours or overnight).
Let dessert stand 20 to 30 minutes to soften before cutting.