- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- garlic cloves
- black pepper
- Make holes in the pernil
- In a bowl add salt , plenty of oregano,
- plenty of garlic cloves, black pepper.
- Put all in a blender.
- Add oil to mixture to make a thick paste.
- Put mixture in the pernil openings.
- Put in oven uncovered for 5 hours at 300 degrees
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More