- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin(preferably Greek)olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground lean lamb
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Stir in the onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lamb and the parsley, and cook, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the lamb changes color.
- Remove from heat and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
NotesMy husband's favorite Turkish dish! Sort of like ravioli in yogurt sauce...very tasty!
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More