- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 Can Manwich, original flavor
- 1 slice American Cheese per person
- Vermicelli Noodles, cooked and drained
- Garlic Salt
- (These should be cooked with the beef while browning)
- Green pepper
- Add 1 can Manwich to cooked ground beef, use about 1/2 can of water to rinse out Manwich can and add to sauce mix.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Take lid off and cook down if too soupy.
- To serve, put noodles on plate, top with slice of American Cheese, then sauce.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More