MAPLE/BALSAMIC BAKED PUMPKIN PIZZA WITH CHILI FLAKE AND CUMIN, TOPPED WITH ARUGALA AND ST. AUGER BLUE
- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For Pumpkin Preparation:
- 3/4 cup Cubed Pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp Red Chili Flake
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- 1 TB Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Construction equipment:
- 1 oz Parmagiano-Reggiano
- 3 oz Mozzarella
- 3 oz Creamy Gorgonzola (Gorgonzola Dolce) In small chunks
- 3 oz small Arugala leaves
- Toss pumpkin with Chili Flake, Cumin, Olive oil, Maple syrup and Balsamic.
- Bake on a sheet pan in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes – Until Softened
- Remove from oven and set aside – Reserve any pan juices for later.
- Prepare Crust.
- Brush Crust with any Pan juices from Baked Pumpkin, Compensate with extra olive oil if needed.
- Sprinkle with Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Scatter pumpkin over crust
- Sprinkle with 2 oz of the Mozzarella.
- Dot with small chunks of Blue Cheese
- Bake Pizza for 5 minutes on a preheated stone.
- Remove and cover with Arugala and Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella
- Return to oven and bake an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set a few minutes before cutting to allow the cheese to set.
NotesThe final entry in the pumpkin pizza feast... My personaly fave.. Creamy blue cheese and maple balsamic pumpkin with peppery arugala... YUM!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Vegan Eats!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More