- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2tsp cooking oil
- 1 med onion(sliced)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tsp bourbon
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 cooked smoked pork chops
- In lrg skillet, heat oil over med heat. Add onion; cook for 4-5min or until tender, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to med-high; cook and stir for 3-4 min more or until onion is golden.
- Remove onion from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving drippings.
- In a med bowl stir together cooked onion, maple syrup, bourbon, mustard, garlic, and red pepper; set aside.
- Trim fat from chops.
- In the same skillet cook chops in reserved drippings over med heat for 5 min. Turn chops over.
- Return onion mixture to skillet. Cook, uncovered, for 4-5min more or until chops are heated through.
- Serve onion mixture over chops and enjoy!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More