- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 3/4 cup sugar free pancake syrup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried Herbs De Provence (or dried Tarragon)
- cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise into six strips. Combine syrup, mustard and Tarragon
- in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and swish around in bag.
- Refrigerate 4 hours and up to overnight. When ready to serve, heat oven
- to 350 degrees. Thread strips on metal or soaked bamboo skewers.
- on a broiler pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. This
- recipe yields 10 servings of 2 skewers (100 calories)