- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 c. heavy cream (at room temperature)
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Blend the heavy cream with 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- Add the cream mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir until dough starts to form.
- Knead four to five times.
- Pat or roll out to 3/4 inch thick.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in microwave and the 2 Tbsp. maple syrup.
- Brush the butter/syrup mixture onto tops of biscuits with pastry brush.
- Bake approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More