- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 stick butter room temp.
- Maple flavoring (1 - 2 tbls or to your taste)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 - 1/2 block parafin wax
- Cream together butter and flavoring
- Mixture should resemble play doh
- Pinch off enough dough to make a quartes sized patty.
- Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Chill
- Melt chocolate chips and wax in double boiler.
- Dip candy into chocolate to cover completely. Top with pecan if desired.
- Chill until chocolate is set.
- These are best if you make them a couple of days ahead so flavor will blend.
- I make several batches of these candies and freeze them before dipping in chocolate.
- Can be quickly dipped and served when needed. These also freeze well after dipped... and ship well...