- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 stick butter room temp.
- Maple flavoring (1 - 2 tbls or to your taste)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 - 1/2 block parafin wax
- Cream together butter and flavoring
- Mixture should resemble play doh
- Pinch off enough dough to make a quartes sized patty.
- Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Chill
- Melt chocolate chips and wax in double boiler.
- Dip candy into chocolate to cover completely. Top with pecan if desired.
- Chill until chocolate is set.
- These are best if you make them a couple of days ahead so flavor will blend.
- I make several batches of these candies and freeze them before dipping in chocolate.
- Can be quickly dipped and served when needed. These also freeze well after dipped... and ship well...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More