- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter , room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Beat in the sugar in 1 c. additions, making sure the frosting is smooth before adding another cup.
- Beat in maple syrup.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag.
- *Note: depending on how sweet, tangy, and buttery you like your frosting, you can subtract or add more of these stated ingredients.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More