- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter , room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Beat in the sugar in 1 c. additions, making sure the frosting is smooth before adding another cup.
- Beat in maple syrup.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag.
- *Note: depending on how sweet, tangy, and buttery you like your frosting, you can subtract or add more of these stated ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More