- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter , room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Beat in the sugar in 1 c. additions, making sure the frosting is smooth before adding another cup.
- Beat in maple syrup.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag.
- *Note: depending on how sweet, tangy, and buttery you like your frosting, you can subtract or add more of these stated ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More