- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter , room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Beat in the sugar in 1 c. additions, making sure the frosting is smooth before adding another cup.
- Beat in maple syrup.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag.
- *Note: depending on how sweet, tangy, and buttery you like your frosting, you can subtract or add more of these stated ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More