- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup of yellow wax beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup of real maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beans and saute gently for a minute or two.
- Pour the syrup over the beans and stir to combine.
- When the syrup begins to bubble, cover the beans.
- Check and stir periodically.
- When the beans are softened, but still slightly firm, they are done.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
NotesThis was an experiment in the kitchen that went well - so I thought I'd share.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More