- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup of yellow wax beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup of real maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beans and saute gently for a minute or two.
- Pour the syrup over the beans and stir to combine.
- When the syrup begins to bubble, cover the beans.
- Check and stir periodically.
- When the beans are softened, but still slightly firm, they are done.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
NotesThis was an experiment in the kitchen that went well - so I thought I'd share.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More