- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a broiler pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 1-1 1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next ingredients (except sesame seeds).
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs, remove from broiler pan, and place in roaster or 9x13 pan.
- Cover with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered for 35 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Jean’s Recipe File
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More