- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a broiler pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 1-1 1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next ingredients (except sesame seeds).
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs, remove from broiler pan, and place in roaster or 9x13 pan.
- Cover with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered for 35 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More