MAPLE-GLAZED ROAST SALMON
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) salmon fillet
- 6 shallots, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in bottom of a large platter. Add fish, skin side up, to ginger mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. Remove fish from marinade; pat dry with paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place a baking sheet in oven 5 minutes. Place shallots and fish, skin side down, on baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush fish with 1 tablespoon syrup. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Brush with 1 tablespoon syrup; bake an additional 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More