- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg yeast
- 1 C quick cooking oats
- 3 C bread flour (can use regular)
- 1 t salt
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1 1/4 C plus 1 T very warm water
- Place in bread machine according to mfrs recommendation.
- Can make into rolls also.
- I usually butter the tops after taking out of the oven. ;) ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Fun appetizers and snacks
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More