- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg yeast
- 1 C quick cooking oats
- 3 C bread flour (can use regular)
- 1 t salt
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1 1/4 C plus 1 T very warm water
- Place in bread machine according to mfrs recommendation.
- Can make into rolls also.
- I usually butter the tops after taking out of the oven. ;) ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More