- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 chicken cutlets, patted dry
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1 T. orange marmalade
- Juice of 1 lemon
- chopped parsley and scallions (optional)
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium -high heat. When hot, add the chicken: season with salt and pepper. Cook in batches until the chicken is browned and opaque throughout. Transfer to a warm platter.
- Discard oil in pan and place over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, which will bubble; stir in the marmalade. Boil until the sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over the chicken: add the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with parsley and scallions.
NotesThis is a ten minute recipe that is fit for company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More