- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 chicken cutlets, patted dry
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1 T. orange marmalade
- Juice of 1 lemon
- chopped parsley and scallions (optional)
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium -high heat. When hot, add the chicken: season with salt and pepper. Cook in batches until the chicken is browned and opaque throughout. Transfer to a warm platter.
- Discard oil in pan and place over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, which will bubble; stir in the marmalade. Boil until the sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over the chicken: add the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with parsley and scallions.
NotesThis is a ten minute recipe that is fit for company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Vegan Eats!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More