- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 cup butter, softened
- * 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- * 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- * 2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating
- * 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and flavoring until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating, stirring often. Dip balls in coating; sprinkle with peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate. Yield: about 8 dozen.