- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 cup butter, softened
- * 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- * 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- * 2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating
- * 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and flavoring until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating, stirring often. Dip balls in coating; sprinkle with peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More