- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray Square Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Combine butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar in bowl. Separate one egg using; reserve yolk. Beat egg white into butter mixture. Add flour, stirring until well blended and dough forms. Press dough onto bottom of Square Baker using lightly floured 13x9. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop pecans using Food Chopper. In bowl, whisk together syrup, reserved egg yolk and remaining egg, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, vanilla and salt using whisk. Stir in pecans. Pour over hot crust; continue baking 13-15 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Koken met OmaSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More