- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whit chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
- 48 pecan halves
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with foil.
- Heat butter, milk, sugar and salt in saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, pecans and maple flavoring.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pecan halfs on top of fudge, spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More