- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whit chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
- 48 pecan halves
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with foil.
- Heat butter, milk, sugar and salt in saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, pecans and maple flavoring.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pecan halfs on top of fudge, spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More