- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whit chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
- 48 pecan halves
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with foil.
- Heat butter, milk, sugar and salt in saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, pecans and maple flavoring.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pecan halfs on top of fudge, spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More