- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- salt & pepper to season
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup, which I used instead)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cups finely crushed cornflakes (or bran flakes, which I used instead)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over pounded chicken breast; set aside.
- Combine honey, mustard, paprika, and garlic powder in a small bowl; stir well.
- Combine cornflakes and pecans in a shallow dish; stir well.
- Brush both sides of chicken with honey mixture; dredge in cornflake mixture.
- Place chicken pieces on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray
- Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until done.
- I served this with steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes.
NotesI've beeen trying to cook healthier and started trying out many Cooking Light recipes. This recipe was inspired by another Cooking Light recipe, which I altered based on the ingredients I had on hand.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More