- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle prepared BBQ sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- Combine the above ingredient to form marinade/sauce.
- Marinate pork ribs (bone in or boneless) overnight in marinade.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or grill until done.
NotesTonights dinner was another successful attempt in using pantry leftovers. It's wonderful to be able to use what you have on hand to make a pretty tasty meal with little effort! So for dinner, we had maple pork ribs with black bean & tomato rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More