- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle prepared BBQ sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- Combine the above ingredient to form marinade/sauce.
- Marinate pork ribs (bone in or boneless) overnight in marinade.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or grill until done.
NotesTonights dinner was another successful attempt in using pantry leftovers. It's wonderful to be able to use what you have on hand to make a pretty tasty meal with little effort! So for dinner, we had maple pork ribs with black bean & tomato rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More