- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle prepared BBQ sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- Combine the above ingredient to form marinade/sauce.
- Marinate pork ribs (bone in or boneless) overnight in marinade.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or grill until done.
NotesTonights dinner was another successful attempt in using pantry leftovers. It's wonderful to be able to use what you have on hand to make a pretty tasty meal with little effort! So for dinner, we had maple pork ribs with black bean & tomato rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More