- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-0z) pkg. Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts, I like the taste of this crust.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisons
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16oz) can (2 cups) pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz) can (1 1/2 cups) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Pecan halves
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for one-crust filled using 9-inch piepan. (Refrigerate remaining crust for later use)
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients, blend well. Pour into crust-lined pan. Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 F; bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and maple extract, beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over cooled pie. Refrigerate until serving time. If desired, garnish with pecan halves.
- 10 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More